Mark Semotiuk represents private equity funds and REITs in real estate mergers and acquisitions across asset classes.
Mr. Semotiuk leverages Latham’s robust global platform and trusted client relationships to consummate high-value real estate transactions, including:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions
- Secondaries and recapitalizations
- Joint ventures, co-investments and preferred equity placements
- Property and corporate financings
- REIT and private equity fund structuring
Mr. Semotiuk is a Chartered Financial Analyst and holds a master’s in real estate development. Before his legal career he worked in real estate finance, which allows him to bridge each transaction’s legal requirements with his clients’ business imperatives.