Mark Semotiuk is a real estate M&A attorney that represents private equity funds and REITs in corporate real estate matters across asset classes.
Mr. Semotiuk leverages Latham’s robust global platform and trusted client relationships to consummate high-value real estate transactions, including:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions
- Secondaries and recapitalizations
- Joint ventures, co-investments and preferred equity placements
- Property and corporate financings
- REIT and private equity fund structuring
Mr. Semotiuk is a Chartered Financial Analyst. Before his legal career he worked in real estate finance, which allows him to bridge each transaction’s legal requirements with his clients’ business imperatives.