Healthcare and life sciences licensing and corporate deal teams advised on the transaction recognized for innovative industry collaboration.
Mark Roeder represents life sciences and technology companies at all stages of their life cycle, as well as the institutions that finance them. Mr. Roeder advises companies on strategic transactions and corporate governance matters. Specifically, he counsels clients on:
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Secondary and follow-on equity public offerings
- Strategic buy-side and sell-side mergers and acquisitions
- Venture capital financings
- Convertible debt offerings
He also provides general company representation, advising executives and boards on topics such as:
- Corporate governance matters
- Fiduciary duties
- Securities law compliance
- Executive compensation matters
- Shareholder activism and defense
Mr. Roeder frequently speaks on the IPO process and corporate governance matters.