Leah Segall advises private equity funds and public and private companies on complex executive compensation and employee benefits matters.
Ms. Segall crafts pragmatic solutions to executive compensation matters relating to:
- M&A and private equity transactions
- Capital markets transactions, including IPOs, spin-offs, and de SPACs
- Financing and restructuring transactions
- Public company representation
- Employment and separation agreements
- Equity-based and other incentive compensation arrangements
- Non-qualified deferred compensation plans and related Section 409A issues
She leverages experience as an investment banker to develop a sophisticated understanding of her clients’ business goals. Ms. Segall helps clients design and implement compensation plans that incentivize business growth.