Private Debt Investor spotlights Eventbrite financing with Francisco Partners among Top 10 market-defining deals of recent years.
Kathleen Wells represents public and private companies and investors in the life sciences and technology sectors. She served as Co-Chair of the Silicon Valley Corporate Department from 2011-2019 and has served on the firm’s mentoring, recruiting, and Women Enriching Business committees.
Ms. Wells represents public and private companies across several industries, venture capital firms, and investment banks. She advises on corporate governance and securities law, and her transactional experience includes numerous public securities offerings, venture capital financings, and mergers and acquisitions.
Specifically, Ms. Wells advises companies and their boards on:
- Corporate governance matters
- Public company disclosure issues
- Federal and state securities law compliance
- Equity incentives and employment matters
- Company formation and startup matters
In addition, she advises companies, venture capital firms, and strategic investors on key transactions, including:
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Follow-on and secondary offerings
- Venture capital financings
- Mergers and acquisitions