Latham honored for a huge trade secrets win for LG Energy Solution at the US International Trade Commission, a significant patent trial victory for Astellas, and the strength of the firm's global Private Equity Practice.
Joseph H. Lee is counsel in the Orange County office where his practice focuses on patent litigation.
Mr. Lee represents a wide range of technology companies, including those involved in the Internet, semiconductor, networking, telecommunications and software industries. Mr. Lee has managed all phases of patent litigation, including:
- Case strategy
- Discovery, including taking and defending depositions
- Motion practice, including drafting and arguing summary judgment and other motions
- Claim construction, including drafting, briefing and arguing Markman hearings
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Lee acquired broad experience in the science and technology industries, which has included the following:
- Developed and supported both new internet technology applications and custom database applications
- Designed, developed and tested communication satellite systems
He is licensed to practice in the State of California, the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the Federal District Court for the Central District of California, the Federal District Court for the Northern District of California, the Federal District Court for the Southern District of California, the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of California, and the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.