Jason Webber advises clients on the development or acquisition and divestiture of infrastructure and energy businesses.
Mr. Webber represents clients in transactions relating to energy, energy transition, telecommunications, circular economy, and other traditional and emerging infrastructure sectors. He regularly advises clients on complex, multidisciplinary matters, including:
- Acquiring portfolio companies for infrastructure-focused investors, including through take-private transactions
- Enabling world-scale development projects through the investment of development capital
- Structuring complex equity investments, including cash equity auctions, mezzanine financings in lieu of equity, joint ventures, management equity structures, and consortium arrangements
- Negotiating multibillion-dollar debt investments, including commercial bank loans, private placements, underwritten project bonds, and export credit facilities
- Facilitating the sale or other exit of portfolio companies and single-asset companies