James Mann advises clients on a full range of real estate transactions, including complex financings and Indian tribal matters.
Drawing on more than a decade of experience, Mr. Mann advises a variety of key market participants, including lenders, public and private companies, private equity firms and other investors, real estate investment trusts (REITs), property managers, and Indian tribal organizations. He leverages his sophisticated industry knowledge and broad-based practice experience across a range of asset classes to help clients achieve their business objectives.
Mr. Mann’s practice includes:
- Hospitality and leisure development and financing, including traditional, riverboat, and Native American casinos
- Real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and financings, both for single assets and portfolios
- Construction financings
- Energy project development and financings, including solar, wind, and geothermal projects
- Tribal financings and workouts
- Real estate joint ventures
Mr. Mann brings particular experience in tribal transactions, casino financings, and energy financings. His work includes a number of market-defining and high-profile real estate transactions across the United States.
Mr. Mann also frequently advises clients on a pro bono basis, including in partnership with the Casa Cornelia Law Center.
Mr. Mann writes and speaks on a range of topics related to real estate, including Indian lands projects.