Jamie Blackburn represents clients in their most sophisticated matters involving the energy sector.
Mr. Blackburn leverages extensive industry experience to help energy sector market participants navigate proceedings before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), the Department of Energy (DOE), state public utility commissions, and federal courts in matters involving merger, rate, enforcement, markets, and policy issues. He regularly represents:
- Independent transmission companies
- Renewable power developers
- Private equity infrastructure investors
- Independent power producers
- Renewable developers
- Investor-owned utilities
- Municipal electric utilities
- Oil/gas producers
- Other energy-related organizations and associations
A recognized leader among the energy bar, Mr. Blackburn has held numerous leadership positions in the Energy Bar Association, including serving as past chair of the Young Lawyers Council and the Professional Education Council.