Major deals, high-profile cases, and local know-how earn recognition from Law360.
Evan Smith advises companies and their stakeholders in life sciences, healthcare, technology, and other sectors at every stage of growth and operations, from company conception through exit, and beyond for companies going public. This includes:
- Early-stage entity formation and corporate structuring
- Angel, venture capital, and growth financings
- Licensing and other commercial and strategic transactions
- Employment matters
- Securities law compliance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Public securities offerings
In addition to his client work, Mr. Smith serves as Corporate Department Co-Chair of Latham's Boston office and is a member of the firm's Diversity Leadership Committee. He also led development of LathamDrive.com and edited Latham’s Emerging Companies Book of Jargon.