Evan Kirsch is an associate in the New York office of Latham & Watkins.
Mr. Kirsch advises emerging, late-stage technology, and life sciences companies through their entire lifecycle, as well as the venture capital firms and the growth equity firms that invest in them.
Mr. Kirsch guides companies from formation, through all stages of growth, and beyond. He regularly helps clients navigate:
- Company formation and strategy
- Initial through late-stage venture capital financings
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Securities law compliance
- Corporate governance matters
- Public offerings of securities
- Equity incentives
- Employment matters