Our Los Angeles office receives Pro Bono Service Award.
Dominic Yoong advises asset managers, debt funds, business development companies, alternative lenders, and other institutional investment firms on complex financing transactions, including CLOs, fund financings, back-leverage financings, asset-based lending facilities, and joint venture origination platforms.
Mr. Yoong primarily handles the representation of investment fund advisers, large financial institutions, funds, issuers, borrowers, lenders, and other institutional investors in complex financing transactions and other general business transactions, including:
- Collateralized loan obligations and other debt funds backed by portfolios of broadly syndicated loans or middle market loans, including both revolving and static structures
- Structured and SPV lending facilities, including short-term and long-term warehouse financing facilities, back-leverage facilities, and asset-based lending facilities for portfolios of broadly syndicated loans, middle market loans, bonds, and other assets
- Separately managed accounts for investment advisers and institutional investors, including formation and SMA financings
- Joint venture origination platforms and contractual arrangements for business development companies, investment advisers, and institutional investors, including formation and leverage facilities
- Investment adviser acquisitions and acquisition financings
- Securitizations of various asset classes, including trade receivables and credit card receivables
- Asset manager balance sheet revolving credit facilities
- First and second lien loans, unitranche loans and structures, asset-based lending loans, and mezzanine loans