Delyth Hughes is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department and the Derivatives and Structured Finance Practices.
Ms. Hughes primarily handles complex, cross-border OTC derivative, and structured financing transactions where she advises both buy-side and sell-side clients.
Ms. Hughes advises across the following range of asset classes:
- Fixed income derivatives, including rates, FX, deal contingent derivative transactions, and structuring hedging solutions in respect of a wide variety of financing transactions
- Structured equity transactions, including put option financing transactions, funded and unfunded collars, and margin loans over listed and unlisted equities
- Commodities and credit derivatives
- Repo and stock-lending transactions
- Sharia-compliant derivative transactions and Islamic structured products
Ms. Hughes’ practice combines both transactional and advisory expertise and she has experience advising clients on regulatory matters relating to derivatives and structured finance transactions.
Prior to joining Latham, Ms. Hughes trained and qualified at a Magic Circle law firm and, during her career, has also undertaken two secondments at large international banks.