Chambers USA recognized the firm as a “powerhouse in the capital markets space.”
David Siegel represents clients in a broad range of structured finance transactions, with a focus on digital infrastructure, emerging and up-and-coming asset classes, and other esoteric assets.
Mr. Siegel draws on extensive experience to help banks and other financial institutions, issuers, borrowers, and sponsors navigate the securitization and other asset-based financing of primarily non-traditional assets, such as:
- Data centers, industrial distribution centers, fiber, cellular towers, broadcast towers, wireless site assets, and other infrastructure assets
- Short-term vacation rental properties, triple net properties, billboards, ground lease, easement assets, and other real estate assets
- Entertainment and sports contract rights, including royalty stream, production rights, and TV syndication rights
- NAV assets, including private equity and other illiquid or hard-to-value assets
- Aircraft, including enhanced equipment trust certificate (EETC) transactions, aircraft engines, and aircraft leases
- Automobile and automobile fleet leases
He works closely with all parties to develop innovative financing structures and solutions custom-crafted for the asset being securitized. Mr. Siegel also represents asset managers, institutional investors, and others in financing transactions involving complex structured products, securitizations, and debt investment funds, as well as in a number of traditional ABS products.
A recognized thought leader in the structured finance arena, Mr. Siegel participates in the Structured Finance Association’s SFVegas and IMN’s ABS East conferences and delivers CLE trainings on diligence and liability management in ABS transactions.
Mr. Siegel maintains an active pro bono practice and has represented clients in asylum matters, Violence Against Women Act cases, name changes, and matters involving under-resourced small businesses.