Intellectual Property Litigation partners recognized for brand-side pharmaceutical trial prowess.
Daniel Brown is a seasoned first-chair patent trial lawyer with extensive experience in the life sciences and in cross-disciplinary areas including FDA and regulatory, antitrust and competition, Inter Partes Reexamination proceedings, trade secrets, business and licensing transactions and disputes, due diligence, and investigations.
Mr. Brown has represented clients in:
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences litigation, trials, and appeals
- Cases arising under the Hatch-Waxman Act
- Complex litigation involving simultaneous patent, antitrust, and FDA litigation
- Patent litigation parallel with Patent Office reissue, reexamination, and interference proceedings
- Coordination of litigation proceedings in multiple countries
- FDA strategy and counseling, including filing or responding to citizen petitions, coordinating FDA strategy with litigation strategy
- Recognized as a Life Sciences MVP. Law360 2020
- Recognized for Healthcare - Life Sciences. The Legal 500 US 2017-2018
- Recommended for Patent Litigation: Full Coverage. The Legal 500 US 2018
- Selected as a 2023 IP Star by Managing IP
- Recognized as one of “‘the best patent lawyers in the Hatch-Waxman industry.’” The Legal 500 US 2015