Chambers USA recognized the firm as a “powerhouse in the capital markets space.”
Brett Rosenblatt is the former Managing Partner of the San Diego office. He previously led the San Diego office's Finance Department and was a founding Co-Chair of the firm's Hospitality, Gaming & Leisure Industry Group.
Mr. Rosenblatt's practice includes:
- Representing public and private sector clients, including financial institutions
- Domestic and international (including Indian) gaming, hotel, hospitality, and leisure interests
- Leveraged, mezzanine, acquisition, and project financings
- Development and operation of (and investment in) gaming, hotel, hospitality, and leisure properties and companies
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Advice in connection with distress scenarios
- Representation of issuers and underwriters in connection with 144A offerings and private placements
- Joint venture and other development/management relationships
Mr. Rosenblatt has been recognized in Project Finance by The Legal 500 US, named a Leading Lawyer for his work in Leisure & Hospitality, and described as an "exceptional talent at organizing large groups of lawyers, bankers and principals." Chambers USA calls him "a classic syndicated loan project finance expert," and he has been named a Top Attorney in Real Estate & Construction by the San Diego Daily Transcript.