Kevin Homrighausen and Jack Vanderford recognized for outstanding pro bono contributions benefiting the Orange County community.
Bradley A. Hyde is an associate in the Orange County office of Latham & Watkins focusing primarily on intellectual property litigation.
Mr. Hyde has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in complex multi-defendant, multi-patent cases and has handled actions pending before federal district courts, the Federal Circuit, the Ninth Circuit, the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, and the International Trade Commission.
Mr. Hyde has experience in all stages of litigation, including:
- Pre-suit infringement and invalidity investigations
- Managing discovery
- Claim construction
- Drafting pretrial submissions and arguing pretrial and evidentiary motions
- Participating in jury studies and mock trials
- Witness preparation
- Fact and expert depositions
- Preparing expert reports
- Supporting drafting of trial and appeal briefs
Mr. Hyde has experience working with a variety of technologies, including:
- Cardiac monitoring devices
- Antennas and antenna networks
- Automated Teller Systems
- Media content, streaming, and Interactive Program Guides
- Mobile payment applications
- Computer networking and data-mirroring
- Website translation algorithms
- Database access protocols
- Battery charging systems
- Hydraulic Fracturing
Prior to joining Latham, Mr. Hyde worked as an electrical engineer and physicist focusing on signal processing, including target acquisition and discrimination algorithms. He also served as an Army Signal Officer in support of Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan.