Bradd Williamson, Local Chair of the New York Tax Department and former Global Chair of the Executive Compensation, Employment & Benefits Practice, represents companies, sponsors, compensation committees, and executives in connection with executive compensation and employee-related matters.
Mr. Williamson helps clients navigate the tax, securities, and corporate law issues that arise in connection with executive compensation, employment, and benefits matters relating to:
- Employment agreements, as well as equity-based and other incentive compensation arrangements
- M&A and private equity transactions
- Capital markets transactions, including IPOs, spin-offs, deSPACs, and direct listings
- Financing and restructuring transactions
- Public company representation
- Non-qualified deferred compensation plans and related Section 409A issues
- Securities law disclosure related to executive compensation arrangements
He leverages more than two decades of experience and extensive substantive knowledge to efficiently develop practical workforce solutions with a wide variety clients located across industries and around the world.
A recognized thought leader, Mr. Williamson frequently speaks and writes on executive compensation topics.