Two Latham teams were recognized for knocking out a securities class action against our client Skillz Inc., and for a rare win at the PTAB for our client InductEV.
Blake Davis represents clients in high-stakes patent infringement and trade secret litigation in federal courts and the International Trade Commission.
Mr. Davis leverages his background in electrical engineering and significant trial experience to distill highly complex technologies into simple, courtroom-ready concepts. He has represented clients in a broad range of technologies and industries, including:
- Semiconductor fabrication and packaging
- Wireless charging
- Organic light emitting diode (OLED) display technology
- Speech and video coding standards
- Image processing
- RF transmitters and receivers
- RF generators and matching networks
- Multimedia distribution systems
- Medical devices and vascular implants
Mr. Davis has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in all phases of federal court and International Trade Commission (ITC) litigation, USPTO inter partes review proceedings, and Federal Circuit appeals.
Mr. Davis maintains an active pro bono practice, including working with asylum applicants in removal proceedings in immigration court and advising on veterans’ rights.