Anthony Klein counsels emerging growth and established technology and service companies, negotiating their strategic alliances and technology/IP-related transactions. He serves as Global Co-Chair of Latham’s Connectivity Industry Group, and previously served as Global Co-Chair of the Data & Technology Transactions Practice, Chair of the Firm's Security Committee, and Chair of the Firm's Technology Committee.
Mr. Klein provides clients practical legal advice to facilitate their strategic business transactions. He leverages a sophisticated understanding of the intricacies of dynamic technologies, drawing on more than 30 years of experience in Silicon Valley and around the world. He regularly advises clients active in the following industries:
- Semiconductor design and manufacture, including IoT applications
- Transportation, including aviation, and connected and autonomous vehicles
- eCommerce, internet services, and retail and commercial products
- Medical devices and digital therapeutics
- AI solutions
- Cloud computing
Mr. Klein routinely structures, prepares, and negotiates US and cross-border agreements for:
- Strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Commercial development, manufacturing, and distribution arrangements
- Technology and intellectual property licensing and transfers
- IP aspects of M&A transactions
Mr. Klein has been consistently recognized as a leading technology transactions attorney in Chambers Global, The Legal 500 US, and IAM Patent 1000.