Chambers USA recognized the firm as a “powerhouse in the capital markets space.”
Andy Moosmann counsels investors and companies on complex transactions and general corporate matters.
Mr. Moosmann advises clients across a range of industries, providing broad-based corporate counsel to a mix of:
- Private capital providers and sponsors
- Portfolio companies
- Strategic buyers and sellers
- Founder-owned and emerging companies
Mr. Moosmann regularly advises on investment and other transformative transactions including:
- Mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, carve-outs, and other dispositions and exits
- Structured and growth equity investments, venture financings, and PIPEs
- Reorganizations and recapitalizations
He provides pragmatic counsel to clients to help them achieve their objectives and protect their investments. Leveraging experience across the pre-IPO investment life cycle and in capital markets transactions, he brings a multi-faceted approach to helping clients execute their most critical transactions. He also advises clients on a variety of corporate matters.
Mr. Moosmann maintains an active pro bono practice, advising non-profits and individuals on a full spectrum of issues and matters.