Andra Troy is a counsel in the Public Company Representation Practice of Latham & Watkins.
Ms. Troy advises clients on corporate governance, public reporting, and general securities matters, including:
- Corporate governance best practices
- Exchange Act reporting
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act reporting
- Corporate communications and Regulation FD requirements
- Proxy and shareholder proposals
- SEC comment letters
- NYSE and Nasdaq compliance
- Dividends, share repurchase programs, and insider trading restrictions
- ESG guidance
Ms. Troy previously served as an in-house corporate legal advisor to an S&P 100 company where she managed the company’s periodic reporting, disclosure controls, shareholder proposals, board materials, and ESG disclosure. She also advised the board, investor relations, communications, treasury, the controller, and sustainability teams on related matters.