Chambers USA recognized the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice for “world class expertise when it comes to the most challenging transactions.”
Adam M. Rosenthal is a corporate associate in the New York office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Entertainment, Sports & Media Practice.
Mr. Rosenthal advises leading participants in the entertainment, sports and media industries in a wide array of corporate matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures and strategic investments
- Professional sports franchise investments, acquisitions, and sales
- Sports league governance and rules
- Sports gambling transactions
- Arena and stadium development
- Sponsorships and other commercial transactions
As part of his active pro bono practice, Mr. Rosenthal helps low-income entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.