Chambers USA recognized the firm as a “powerhouse in the capital markets space.”
Adam J. Gelardi represents clients in complex, high-profile capital markets transactions, as well as in general securities and corporate matters.
Mr. Gelardi regularly handles prominent capital markets transactions on behalf of issuers and investment banking firms. His work covers a range of industries, with a particular focus on the technology, consumer retail, and restaurant sectors.
Mr. Gelardi also represents companies with respect to general corporate and public company matters. His transactional work and broader corporate practice include:
- Initial public offerings
- Block trades and follow-on offerings
- Corporate governance issues
- Cross-border transactions
- High-yield and investment-grade debt offerings
- Periodic and current filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Public and private equity offerings
- Satisfying requirements set forth by the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq