Five partners have been named to The Legal 500 Private Practice Powerlist: US-Mexico 2022, which recognizes the leading US counsel active in the Mexican market based on professional peer review by law firm partners and in-house counsel as well as the career trajectory of each candidate.
Lawyers selected for the list after a comprehensive research process by The Legal 500 include:
- Ben-Moshe has significant experience representing clients in financings, acquisitions, and formation of joint ventures in the United States and abroad, including Latin America.
- Branch has extensive experience in securities financings in public and private markets, and has represented public- and private-sector companies, investment banks, and sovereign governments in global capital markets transactions.
- Cross represents companies, government institutions, sovereign and private equity funds, and lenders in international joint venture, acquisition, project development, and financing transactions, primarily in the energy, extractive industry, and infrastructure sectors with a particular strength in Latin America.
- Del Pino, Global Chair of the Latin America Practice, focuses on cross-border acquisitions, financings, private equity transactions, and restructurings, leading numerous complex multi-national acquisitions and joint ventures in Latin America and the US.
- Malone represents boards of directors, private equity funds, and public and private companies. His domestic and international practice spans a variety of sectors, ranging from telecommunications and energy to media, entertainment, healthcare, and retail.
Latham’s Latin America work combines depth of insight into the region’s legal, cultural, and commercial dynamics with the breadth of scope of the firm’s global platform to advise clients on some of the most dynamic transactions across the region on matters covering the full spectrum of market participants.