Latham is dedicated to working with clients to help them achieve their business goals and overcome legal challenges anywhere in the world. From a global platform of more than 30 offices, Latham lawyers help clients succeed.
Devoted to Client Service
Latham is committed to helping clients achieve their business strategies and providing outstanding legal services around the world. Clients depend on the firm to find innovative solutions to complex business issues, and Latham lawyers leverage the firm’s global platform to help clients handle these challenges.
Latham is a single, integrated partnership focused on providing the most collaborative approach to client service. The firm offers:
Deep experience in successful enterprise-transforming transactions and in defending bet-the-company controversies
- A solutions-based approach, providing innovative and sound commercial advice
- Optimally sized teams that provide cost-effective and high-quality services
- A culture geared toward establishing and nurturing long-term client relationships
Just the Facts
- More than 2,600 lawyers in 30 offices located in 14 countries; Latham lawyers speak more than 60 languages
- Truly a “one-firm” firm – Latham has no headquarters, and firm management is spread throughout the world, allowing Latham to service clients with the best-suited teams regardless of location
- More than 60 international practice groups and industry teams
- Consistently ranked in the top tier by leading legal and business publications such as The American Lawyer, Financial Times, mergermarket, Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500 and Asia Legal Business
Commitment to Pro Bono and Community Service
- Latham lawyers and professional staff performed approximately 236,000 hours of pro bono work in 2017 and more than 3.2 million hours between 2000-2017, valued at approximately US$1.5 billion
- Signatory to Pro Bono Institute's global Law Firm Pro Bono Challenge
Women Enriching Business (WEB)
- Our women's initiative promotes business relationships among women and invests in the long-term success of our women lawyers
- WEB has held more than 300 successful events throughout the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia
- Latham's global program seeks to reduce its environmental impact, conserve natural resources and energy, and operate in a sustainable and cost-effective manner
Vendor Code of Conduct
- Our Vendor Code of Conduct helps ensure that the companies and individuals supplying goods or services to our firm uphold sustainable and ethical practices to the fullest extent permitted by law.