Dr. Tobias Larisch, a corporate partner in the Düsseldorf office of Latham & Watkins, advises major companies on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, corporate and capital markets law, and corporate compliance issues.
Mr. Larisch advises listed companies on:
- M&A / joint ventures
- Stock corporation law
- Capital markets compliance
- Corporate compliance
He has a particular focus on the energy sector.
Mr. Larisch is a member of the German Association for Corporate and Company Law (VGR). He is the author of several publications and co-editor of the journal Corporate Compliance (published by Franz Vahlen/C.H. Beck).
Mr. Larisch's recent experience includes advising:
- RWE on the sale of a 76.8% stake in innogy to E.ON and on the acquisition of the renewable energy activities of E.ON and innogy, a stake of 16.67% in E.ON and certain other assets*
- BASF on the planned merger of Wintershall and DEA*
- Gascade on the sale of shares in the European Gas Link (Eugal) to Gasunie, Ontras, and Fluxys*
- E.ON on its joint venture with Statoil concerning the Arkona wind farm as well as on various other M&A transactions*
- Vattenfall on the sale of its German lignite business to Energetický a průmyslový holding (EPH)*
Strategic M&A transactions:
- Beiersdorf on the logistics outsourcing to Kuehne+Nagel and AMB Property*
- CECONOMY on the acquisition of a 24.33% stake in the French retail chain Fnac Darty*
- Daimler AG on the public takeover of Tognum*
- The German Football Association (DFB) in connection with the Football World Cup 2006*
- ADAC on the development and implementation of a compliance management system*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham