Chambers USA recognized the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice for “world class expertise when it comes to the most challenging transactions.”
Lucy Chauvin is a corporate associate in the Chicago office of Latham & Watkins.
Ms. Chauvin advises public and private companies and private equity sponsors on:
- Public and private mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures and minority investments
- Corporate reorganizations and restructurings
- Shareholder activism and takeover defense counseling
- Corporate governance
- Public company representation
Before joining Latham full-time, Ms. Chauvin was a summer associate in the firm’s Chicago office. While in law school, she served as a notes and comments editor for the Indiana Law Journal and was a member of the Nonprofit Legal Clinic.