Ms. Holden has a range of experience advising a diverse array of international clients on commercial law, technology and intellectual property matters, including software licensing, large-scale IT and business process outsourcing projects and transitional services arrangements. She also has particular experience in relation to advertising and sponsorship arrangements. Ms. Holden's work to date has spanned a variety of sectors, but her principal focus has been on the financial services, travel and retail sectors.
Prior to joining Latham & Watkins in February 2014, Ms. Holden spent three years with another international law firm based in London, during which time she completed two six-month secondments to the legal teams of a well-known UK airline and a major UK bank respectively. She has also spent time in West Africa advising a world-leading drinks manufacturer.
Ms. Holden’s experience covers:
- Large scale technology and outsourcing transactions
- Technology transformational projects
- IP matters and post-acquisition transitional services
- Business processing transactions
- Advertising and marketing regulation
Ms. Holden’s representative transactions include advising:
- A large financial services provider in relation to negotiating a complex €3billion IT infrastructure outsourcing deal, including negotiation of the transition and transformation elements of the project
- A major UK financial services provider on a complex multivendor arrangement for the provision of foreign exchange services and wind down of a current joint venture
- A large US insurance services provider in relation to its international business process outsourcing programme and related transitional arrangements
- A UK insurance company on the outsourcing of certain financial service processes to India
- A UK travel company on the multi-jurisdictional outsourcing of its IT infrastructure to a German subcontractor
- A major international airline on the negotiation of a global SaaS agreement for HR software and services and a global framework agreement and local agreements for managed print services