Isabella Porchia is a corporate attorney in the Milan office of Latham & Watkins. She specializes in corporate finance, public company representation, corporate law, structured finance, and financial regulation.
Mrs. Porchia has extensive experience representing public and private companies, investment funds, as well as underwriters, placing agents, and initial purchasers on a wide range of public and private domestic and cross-border transactions. Her activity focuses primarily on:
- Listings, primary and secondary offerings (IPOs, rights offerings, Accelerated Book Builds, buyback programs)
- Bond issuances (investment grade, high yields, private placements, and convertible bonds)
- Public M&A, such as take-over bids and stake building
- Liability management (tender/exchange offers and consent solicitation)
- Structured finance transactions, such as equity derivatives
- Assistance to listed companies on general corporate representation, corporate governance, market abuse regulation, and compliance
- Assistance to banks, financial institutions, and asset managers on financial regulatory, fintech, and ICO matters
Ms. Porchia co-leads the firm’s Women Enriching Business (WEB) Committee in Milan, whose mission is to promote women through trailblazing initiatives focused on women’s professional development, mentoring, and networking.