Inés Blanco de Tord is a trainee in Latham & Watkins' Tax Department in Spain. She has experience advising in corporate finance transactions, restructurings, and international investment and divestments, with a special focus on transactions channeled through Spain.
Ms. Blanco’s recent experience includes advising:
- Enagás along with The Blackstone Group and GIC Private in the acquisition of 100% stake in Tallgrass Energy Holdings and 44% stake in Tallgrass Equity, owners and developers of midstream energy assets (NYSE:TGE)
- Telefónica in a major carve out of all its Central America (Panama, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Costa Rica) telecom assets for €2 billion
- Carlyle in the €390 million acquisition of a majority stake in Codorniú
- Intriva Capital European Investment Fund in the acquisition of Hotel Byblos
- Värde Partners in the €1.1 billion acquisition of an additional 49% stake of WiZink
- Hyatt Hotel Corporation in the takeover bid (oferta pública de adquisición) over NH Hotel Group, S.A.
- Omnicom in the sale of Sellbytel to Webhelp Group
- BC Partners in the acquisition of Pronovias Group, the world's leading bridal brand