Chrissy Vassiliou is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Finance Department.
Ms. Vassiliou acts on behalf of sponsors, lenders, and borrowers in connection with a broad range of financing transactions, with a focus on leveraged finance transactions.
Prior to joining Latham, Ms. Vassiliou trained and practiced at a leading international law firm where she gained a broad range of experience acting for sponsors, lenders, and borrowers on domestic and international corporate and leveraged finance transactions, with a particular emphasis on private equity. She also spent six months on secondment in the legal team of a bank based in London.
Ms. Vassiliou studied Law & Business at the University of Warwick.
Ms. Vassiliou's experience includes advising:
- Thomas Cook Group PLC on the refinancing of its existing debt with a multi-currency revolving credit facility and bonding facilities
- Survitec Group, the UK-headquartered and global safety and survival equipment business, in relation to its corporate and financing representation and c. £500 million debt and equity restructuring
- Fortress Investment Group on its acquisition of Vannin Capital, a Jersey-based provider of funding services to law firms
- Lloyds Bank on the revolving credit facility for Odeon Cinemas, a UK-based chain of cinema screens in the UK and Ireland.
- Brookfield and Schoeller Allibert in a bond refinancing for Schoeller Allibert, a global manufacturer of returnable transit packaging products
- InterXion on their revolving credit facility, a provider of carrier and cloud-neutral colocation data centre services