Chimmy Tao is an associate in the Hong Kong office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department.
Ms. Tao focuses on a variety of corporate finance transactions, including capital markets and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Latham & Watkins, Ms. Tao worked at the Hong Kong office of another renowned US law firm.
Ms. Tao’s recent experience includes advising:
- Wenzhou Kangning Hospital Co., Ltd., the largest private psychiatric healthcare group in China as measured by revenue in 2014, on its US$101 million initial public offering of H shares on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange*
- Hydoo International Holding Limited on its US$216.4 million initial public offering on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange*
- CITIC Securities Co. Ltd. on its US$1.81 billion initial public offering of H shares on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange *
- CITIC Dameng Holdings Limited on its US$266 million initial public offering on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange*
- CITIC Private Equity on its US$111 million placing and sale of shares of 3SBio Inc*
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Barclays Capital Inc., on the US$75 million follow-on ADS offering and US$35 million ordinary shares concurrent private placement, and up to US$100 million at-the-market ADS offering of JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham