Camilla Dutton is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department. Her practice focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, joint ventures, reorganizations, and general corporate matters.
Ms. Dutton was previously based at the London office of an international law firm, where she undertook secondments to San Francisco and Silicon Valley, before joining Latham in 2017.
Ms. Dutton's recent experience includes advising:
- Alliance Bernstein L.P. and its affiliates on the acquisition of the entire equity capital interests in the Autonomous Research group, a financial services focused institutional research firm operating out of the UK, USA, and Hong Kong
- BDT Capital on its acquisition of Fox International
- A consortium led by Blackstone and CVC Capital Partners on its £2.96 billion offer for Paysafe Group plc, a leading global provider of end to end payment solutions
- Platinum Equity in connection with its acquisition of Pattonair
- Bain Capital on its acquisitions of Italmatch Chemicals and BWA Water Additives
- Blackstone on its €1 billion acquisition of the Acetow business from Solvay*
- KKR on its acquisition of the Trainline*
- KKR on its acquisition of Travelopia*
- GB Railfreight on its buyout by EQT and merger with Hector Rail Group
- KSL Capital Partners on its acquisition of the entire business and assets of the Malmaison and Hotel Du Vin portfolio from MWB Hotel Holdings (which went into liquidation) and RBSM*
- Advising on inventory monetisation arrangements for an oil refinery in the UK*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham