Alexander Wilhelm, an associate in the Litigation & Trial Department in the Frankfurt office of Latham & Watkins, advises clients on both, complex litigation and in the context of transactions.
He practices in the field of administrative and regulatory law, especially regarding:
- Commercial administrative law
- Public construction and planning law
- Environmental and energy law
- Chemical and pharmaceutical law
- Telecommunications and data protection law
He also advises on relevant European law implications, as well as advising on environmental and public law. In addition to his legal practice, he is a regular author of articles and judgement reviews on public law matters.
During his legal clerkship Mr. Wilhelm gained experience at another international law firm and a German automobile manufacturer.