Alba Arqué is a trainee in the Corporate Department in the Madrid office of Latham & Watkins. She provides general corporate representation and advises on contractual matters with national and international clients, domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint-ventures, private equity, and venture capital transactions in different industries.
Prior to joining Latham, Ms. Arqué completed a double degree summa cum laude in Law & Global Management at Universidad de Navarra and an LLM at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, which she complemented with semesters at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, ESSEC Business School, and IESE Business School. She also interned in the corporate, finance, and tax departments of top Spanish and international law firms.
Ms. Arqué´s experience includes advising:
- The Board of Directors of Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), the Spanish stock exchange operator, in the all-cash voluntary friendly tender offer by SIX Group
- Inflexion Partners in the acquisition of a 40% stake in Auxadi Contables & Consultores, S.A., a a Spain-based accountancy services provider
- Genstar Capital and its portfolio company BBB Industries LLC in the acquisition of a 100% stake in M&R Precision Parts, an automotive components manufacturer, from Abac Capital
- Platinum Equity in the acquisition of Biscuit International, a leading European manufacturer of private label sweet biscuits
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation in the prospective takeover bid for NH Hoteles
- Glovo in the raising of €115 million (Round C financing)