Adam Czernikiewicz is a corporate associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins. He advises private equity firms and public companies on:
- Public and private mergers and acquisitions
- Public company representation
- Cross-border transactions
- Complex carve-outs and divestitures
- Shareholder activism strategies
Mr. Czernikiewicz is active in the firm’s pro bono program, representing asylum applicants before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services component of the Department of Homeland Security.
Mr. Czernikiewicz joined the firm in 2017 after receiving his JD, magna cum laude, from the University of Illinois College of Law, where he served as co-editor-in-chief of the Illinois Law Update.
Mr. Czernikiewicz's experience includes advising:
- Cipher Mining Technologies Inc., a newly formed US-based Bitcoin mining operation created by Bitfury, on its definitive agreement for a business combination with Good Works Acquisition Corp
- Nexters in merger with Kismet to create combined company valued in excess of US$1.9 billion
- Nanobit, a leading developer and publisher of mobile games based in Zagreb, Croatia on its sale to Stillfront
- Stericycle, a regulated medical waste management services and compliance solutions provider, on its sale of its Domestic Environmental Solutions Business, to Harsco
- Moonbug Entertainment on its acquisition of Cocomelon, a YouTube channel in the United States