Monika Kluziak is an associate in Latham & Watkins’ Houston office and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Company Representation, and Private Equity Practices.
Ms. Kluziak advises public and private companies, boards, and private equity funds on strategic domestic and cross-border transactions, including:
- Public and private mergers acquisitions and dispositions
- Divestiture and joint ventures
- Initial public offerings and follow-on equity offerings
- Underwritten debt and equity offerings
- Private placements and ATM programs
- Exchange Act reporting
- Corporate governance, Securities and Exchange Commission compliance, and other matters relating to public company status
- Proxy contests, shareholder activism, and shareholder meetings
Before joining Latham, Ms. Kluziak was an associate in the Houston office of a leading international law firm and attended the University of Texas School of Law, where she served as a research assistant to Professor Mechele Dickerson and as choreographer for Assault and Flattery and earned the Dean’s Achievement Award in Mergers & Acquisitions, Negotiation, and Trademarks.