Chambers USA recognized the firm as a “powerhouse in the capital markets space.”
Michael Montgomery represents private equity and public and private strategic buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters.
Mr. Montgomery helps clients navigate the full spectrum of transactions relating to:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Leveraged buyouts
- Stock and asset-sale transactions
- Joint ventures
- Minority financings
- Real estate investment trust (REIT) transactions
- Restructuring and insolvency transactions
- Early-stage and emerging companies
- Corporate governance, including SEC compliance
He approaches each matter with an eye toward devising practical commercial solutions and facilitating transactions that allow his clients to achieve their goals.
Mr. Montgomery draws on his experience as a college athlete to lead agile teams that collaborate across offices and harness the strength of Latham’s global platform.