Heather Lui is a corporate associate in the Los Angeles office of Latham & Watkins.
Ms. Lui advises emerging and public companies and their customers on commercial and intellectual property transactions, including:
- M&A transactions
- Technology and intellectual property transfers and licensing
- Technology development
- Manufacturing, supply, and distribution arrangements
- Marketing and advertising agreements
- Service provision agreements
Ms. Lui advises clients in the following industries:
- Digital advertising
- Semiconductor design and manufacture
- Commercial products
- Healthcare and biotech
While at the UC Berkeley School of Law, she served as an executive editor and symposium organizer of the Berkeley Business Law Journal.
She previously served as a judicial marshal to Judge Queeny Au-Yeung in the Hong Kong High Court, and interned at Verizon Communications, Inc. as a Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Scholar.