Ben Wright acts for private equity sponsors, their portfolio companies, and corporate borrowers on financings for complex cross-border transactions.
Mr. Wright draws on a comprehensive understanding of market terms, deep technical expertise, and extensive transactional experience to help clients navigate leveraged and investment-grade financings, with a focus on private equity transactions, including:
- Private and public acquisition financings
- Syndicated term loan financings
- Private credit financings
- Bridge-to-bond and super senior revolving credit facility financings in high yield bond transactions
- Holdco financings
- Post-IPO and public company financings
A recognized firm leader, Mr. Wright spearheaded the London private equity finance team’s LIBOR transition efforts. He has also served on the Associates Committee and as a LGBTQ+ Lawyers Group leader in London.