Culture — A Practical Framework for Sustainable Change is an easy to use toolkit and self-assessment resource that enables organisations to monitor, evaluate, and shape their workplace culture.
Informed by the latest insights, trends, and case studies, the recently updated third edition of the Framework explores the latest developments relating to the post-COVID-19 working environment, diversity and inclusion, environmental, social, and governance (ESG) matters, whistleblowing, and the role of the bystander employee.
The guide helps bridge the divide between theory and practice, guiding organisations on their own practical approach to cultural progression, including:
- Assessing their workplace culture
- Identifying key cultural influencers
- Monitoring their cultural direction of travel
- Managing conduct risk
- Developing their own self-assessment framework
To register your interest in receiving a copy, please email us.
Other resources you might also be interested in, include:
- Podcast – Corporate Culture: How to Attain Sustainable Change
- Culture and Conduct – The role and expectations of bystander employees