Bradley Faris is a partner in the Chicago office and former Global Co-Chair of the firm's Mergers & Acquisitions Practice. Mr. Faris has a broad mergers and acquisitions practice, including:
- Public and private mergers and acquisitions
- Cross-border transactions and divisional carve-outs
- Complex commercial joint ventures
- Going-private transactions
- Shareholder activism and takeover defense counseling
- Advising independent directors in conflict of interest transactions
Mr. Faris regularly speaks and writes on mergers and acquisitions-related topics, including new developments in public company mergers and acquisitions and takeover defense.
Mr. Faris previously served as Chair of the 2018 Ray Garrett Jr. Corporate & Securities Law Institute at the Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law. He is a member of the Chicago Bar Association and the Illinois Bar Association.