Ron Shulman, a nationally renowned patent trial lawyer, represents clients in patent infringement actions in federal courts throughout the country.
Mr. Shulman represents clients both defending and prosecuting patents. Leading legal publications have ranked him “among the best patent trial lawyers in the country” for more than 15 years. He is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, and a founding member of the Attorney Advisory Committee, which drafts rules for the administration of patent infringement actions in the Northern District of California.
Mr. Shulman handles cases across a full spectrum of technologies and industries, including:
- Computer display terminals
- Integrated circuits
- Ion implantation equipment
- Life Sciences
- Medical devices
- Nuclear fuel claddings
- Pharmaceuticals (Hatch-Waxman matters)
- Satellite control systems
- Telecommunications equipment
- Various chemical compositions and processes