WEB’s mission is to promote the long-term success of women lawyers and executives around the globe, and empower them to become industry leaders.
WEB's clear-cut objectives include:
- Providing opportunities for women to grow and develop as leaders
- Providing networking opportunities
- Promoting women role models
- Offering business development training and coaching
- Fostering and develop mentoring relationships
- Creating a culture of diversity and inclusion at the firm and in the legal profession at large
WEB is a proud sponsor of Women Corporate Directors (WCD), Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society, DirectWomen, National Association of Women Lawyers, National Association of Women Judges, Women in Law Empowerment Forum, and Working Mother Media.
Latham's offices around the world regularly host thought-provoking substantive and social WEB events so women can connect to enhance and expand their professional networks. Since its founding more than a decade ago, WEB has held more than 700 events across the globe, providing business development and networking opportunities. WEB also hosts internal programs focused on mentoring, education, and increasing the visibility of women role models throughout the firm.
Stay up to date on the latest WEB events and initiatives by following our WEB Showcase page on LinkedIn.