The Women Enriching Business Committee (WEB) promotes women in business both inside and outside the firm, through global and local efforts designed to create broader networks and productive business relationships, attract top talent, and support the long-term success of women.
Latham's offices host a multitude of events geared toward women in business, as well as internal programs focused on mentoring, education and increasing the visibility of women role models throughout the firm. In addition, WEB teams with clients' women's initiative groups to provide speaking and networking opportunities.
WEB has many clear-cut objectives, including to:
- Provide opportunities for women to grow and develop as leaders
- Create a culture of diversity and inclusion at the firm and in the legal profession at large
- Promote women role models
- Foster and develop mentoring relationships
- Provide networking opportunities
- Offer business development training and coaching
Latham WEB is a proud sponsor of Women Corporate Directors (WCD), Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society, DirectWomen, National Association of Women Lawyers, National Association of Women Judges, Women in Law Empowerment Forum and Working Mother Media.