IP Litigation Practice recognized by Law360 for victories in several high-profile matters for LG Energy Solutions, Peloton, and Astellas.
International Trade Commission (ITC)
Leading innovators and global technology companies need to understand the stakes involved in Section 337 investigations before the ITC — and how to prevail, including:
- How the Commission evaluates Section 337 complaints and institutes formal investigations
- How to navigate Section 337’s ever-evolving domestic industry requirement
- How to successfully manage a case on the ITC’s fast-paced schedule
- How to recognize the impact of the statutory public interests on the Commission’s deliberations
- How to understand and apply or manage the power and scope of the ITC’s broad remedial authority
Latham’s Intellectual Property Litigation Practice is well positioned to navigate the agency and lead companies to favorable outcomes. The team draws on the insights of former ITC personnel and an impressive trial record to help clients manage the challenges and complexities of ITC proceedings under a demanding, fast-paced schedule. Latham has advised clients on dozens of investigations, including some of the most significant ITC cases. With nearly half of all ITC investigations advancing to trial, the firm delivers valuable trial experience to clients.
Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Honored at National Law Journal’s Professional Excellence Awards
Latham was named D.C. Intellectual Property Litigation Department of the Year.
Firm recognized in the D.C. Intellectual Property Litigation Department of the Year, D.C. Rising Stars, and D.C. White Collar Litigation Department of the Year categories.