As we have rounded the corner and wrapped up 2017 and have now begun 2018 with a fresh start, we note that the derivatives market and regulators, alike, have made significant progress in implementing market reforms and highlight issues that remain to be resolved in our webcast.
If you missed the live webcast, below is the link to the recorded version.
For further reading, please visit the Latham & Watkins Derivatives Practice page.
Derivatives Market Year in Review – Webcast
- CFTC Enforcement Updates
- CFTC Annual Enforcement Results
- Personnel, Structure, and Procedures
- Enforcement Priorities
- US Regulatory Updates
- FinTech/Virtual Currency
- Project KISS
- Position Limits + Aggregation Rules
- Proposed Regulation AT
- CFTC-EU Trading Venue Equivalence
- Uncleared Swap Margin Rules
- Recordkeeping and Registration Updates
- SEC Security-Based Swap Rulemaking
- EU Derivatives Regulatory Developments
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any of our speakers.
Douglas K. Yatter, Partner, New York
Yvette D. Valdez, Counsel, New York
J. Ashley Weeks, Associate, New York
Jaime A. Hall, Associate, Paris
Thought Leadership Resources