Structuring Complex High Yield Financings
Latham’s lawyers have been practicing on the cutting edge of the high yield and bridge finance markets for more than three decades. Today, the firm provides innovative and creative advice on high yield products to clients in virtually every industry.
Latham’s clients have access to the firm’s high yield expertise and market-leading industry, regulatory and compliance practices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The result is a collection of resources no other law firm can offer. Moreover, clients receive unparalleled advice regarding their global debt financing needs, including structuring debt transactions, negotiating complex covenant packages, and handling subordination, security and intercreditor issues and ongoing liability management issues.
Meeting Your Financing Needs
Latham’s high yield finance practitioners regularly handle:
- Complex high yield structuring and covenant issues
- Disclosure and accounting issues
- Innovative and creative bridge to high yield financings in connection with leveraged buyouts and other transactions
- High yield components of restructurings
- Structured debt transactions
- A variety of refinancing transactions and other liability management transactions, including exchange offers, tender offers and consent solicitations
Setting Precedents in the Market
Latham lawyers have played a critical role in the development of high yield as a debt product, in both developed and emerging markets. Clients rely on our in-depth understanding of high yield financings and proven track record in bringing transactions to market while overcoming a variety of hurdles. In collaboration with major investment banks, we have also prepared form agreements for high yield offerings and bridge financings that have become the industry standard