Zoe Liu is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department.
Ms. Liu advises clients on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Latham, Ms. Liu trained at a large international law firm and spent six months on secondment to a FTSE 100 company.
Ms. Liu's experience includes representing:
- Integro, an Odyssey Investments portfolio company, on its acquisition of Risk Transfer Group
- Funds advised by Triton and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) (the Consortium) on the acquisition of IFCO, a unit of Australian Securities Exchange-listed Brambles Limited
- BC Partners on the acquisition of a majority interest in Synthon International Holding B.V., a global market leader in the development of complex generics
- Mimecast on the acquisition of Simply Migrate, a London-based provider of archive data migration technology
- Crown Agents Bank on the acquisition of the enterprise business and payment gateway product of Segovia, a US venture-backed technology company focused on frontier market payments
The Raine Group in connection with the financing of Moonbug Entertainment, a digital-first children’s entertainment company
- Moonbug Entertainment on the acquisition of the business of Supa Strikas, a South African comic series
- The Coca-Cola Company, on the contribution of assets relating to the Multon Z.A.O group of companies, a joint operation of Coca-Cola HBC and The Coca-Cola Company engaged in the production and distribution of juices in Russia, into a company jointly owned by Coca-Cola HBC and The Coca-Cola Company