Warren Wellington is an associate in the London office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department.
Mr. Wellington advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and general corporate matters.
Mr. Wellington’s experience includes advising:
- CVC on its investment, alongside Oakley Capital, in TechInsights Inc., a leading provider of IP services and advanced technology analysis across a broad range of devices and markets
- Viasat Inc., on its US$7.3 billion acquisition of Inmarsat, a leading provider of global mobile satellite communications services
- The Rise Fund, the global impact investing platform of leading alternative investment firm TPG, on a US$200 million investment in Airtel Mobile Commerce BV
- Rothesay Life Plc on its successful application before the High Court of England and Wales sanctioning a £10.1 billion annuity book transfer from The Prudential Assurance Company Limited to Rothesay Life Plc
- Renew Power on the US$8 billion de-SPAC merger with RMG Acquisition Corporation II
- New Look, the UK-headquartered national fashion retailer, in relation to its £600 million debt and equity restructuring in 2020
- BlackRock and GIC on their acquisition of Kellas Midstream, which owns and operates key gas infrastructure in the UK Central and Southern North Sea, from Antin Infrastructure Partners*
- Impilo on its leveraged acquisition of The Fertility Partnership, a leading European provider of fertility services, ultrasound pregnancy scans, and hormone treatments with activities in the UK, Poland, and the Netherlands*
- Three Hills Capital Partners (THCP) on its co-investment with FPP Asset Management into Byron Burger, the UK-headquartered national restaurant chain, through a combination of debt and equity finance*
- A sovereign wealth fund on its bid to acquire a major minority shareholding in North Sea Midstream Partners, owner of UK Central North Sea assets*
- A private equity fund on its bid for a Premier League football club*
*Matter handled prior to joining Latham