Ms. Saplys' representative matters include:
- GlaxosmithKline – Junior associate advising on clinical trial collaboration agreements with various counterparties, including issues relating to manufacture, supply, IP and commercial contracts, in addition to distribution aspects of GSK’s divestment of various products.
- Theramex – Junior associate on pre-closing commercial, licensing, and supply matters in connection with the acquisition of various women’s health products from MSD and Janssen, respectively.
- Zogenix – Junior associate advising on all aspects of drafting intragroup transfer pricing plan and data sharing agreement.
- Vascular Graft Solutions – Junior associate advising on data protection compliance strategy, including drafting a full suite of data protection policies and documentation.
- Theramex/CVC – Junior associate on all pre-closing commercial, licensing, supply, separation, and transitional matters in connection with the acquisition of certain women’s health products from Teva. Ongoing day-to-day guidance and advice on supply, licensing, and separation matters as in-house counsel.
- “Effect of a "No-Deal" Brexit on IP in the UK,” Latham & Watkins Article (January 2019)
- “European Banking Authority's Draft Guidelines on Outsourcing: Discussion of Key Themes ,” Latham & Watkins Article (September 2018)
- “A New Era for Data Protection in Brazil,” Latham & Watkins Article (August 2018)
- “FCA Speaks Out on the Ethics of Big Data ,” Latham & Watkins Article (July 2018)